On Sale Now! Save 3% on the TSA Approved Luggage Lock - 4 Digit Combination padlocks with a Hardened Steel Shackle - Travel Locks for Suitcases & Baggage (ALL COLORS) by Anvil at Love for Beaches. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ◆The most durable locks on the market. Our luggage locks use a zinc alloy body to keep your luggage secure throughout the longest of trips. A special window design not only makes your combination easier to read but also protects the lock dials from damage.◆The hardened steel shackle won't warp and is highly resistant to cutting. All Anvil shackles are made from high carbon steel. This steel goes through a hardening and tempering process to greatly increase its durability. While other
Product Description & Reviews
◆The most durable locks on the market. Our luggage locks use a zinc alloy body to keep your luggage secure throughout the longest of trips. A special window design not only makes your combination easier to read but also protects the lock dials from damage.◆The hardened steel shackle won't warp and is highly resistant to cutting. All Anvil shackles are made from high carbon steel. This steel goes through a hardening and tempering process to greatly increase its durability. While other lock shackles may bend during airport handling, Anvil shackles will endure the worst punishment your travels can dish out.◆Make sure your luggage isn't left unlocked by the TSA. Our locks use a special design that requires baggage inspectors to relock them before removing their master key.◆Last but not least, all our locks are backed up with a lifetime warranty which shows our confidence in the craftsmanship of our product.How it works: Set the lock's combination to 0000. Pull up on the shackle.Rotate the shackle 90 degrees counterclockwise. Push the shackle down. You should feel the shackle slide down and hit a spring. While pressing down, rotate the shackle another 90 degrees counterclockwise.Scroll the dial numbers to set your own combination.Rotate the shackle back in the reverse direction until the shackle pops up.Your combination has now been set. For security reasons there is no reset code on our locks. Please be sure to memorize the combination, write it down or take a picture of it.
Features & Highlights
- SET YOUR OWN COMINATION AND CHANGE IT ANYTIME. With a simple twist and push of the shackle, you can set your combination in less than twenty seconds. Not happy with the combination you set, you can change it as many times as you want.
- THE SECURITY OF FOUR DIGITS. Our luggage locks use four digits to make it harder for thieves to crack your combination. Four digits can also be easier for you to remember as you can set the combination to your pin or the year you were born.
- DESIGNED FOR SECURITY AND EASE OF USE. An ultra-durable zinc alloy body and hardened steel shackle ensures your luggage lock will make it through rough airport handling. High contrast white on black dial numerals and combination window make reading your combination easy.
- EASE OF MIND WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY. We have you covered with a comprehensive lifetime warranty which covers damage by the TSA and baggage handlers
- APPROVED BY RELEVANT AUTHORITIES.Protect your luggage with top quality 4-digit combination TSA-approved padlocks.
3.75 x 1 x 6.5 inches
Have questions about this item (857009008120), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Anvil, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
TSA Accepted - Can be unlocked and relocked by TSA agents without having to break the lock open.. No Key to Lose - The keyless combination lock is easy to set and use.. Resettable to 1,000 Possibilities - Set a combination that you won't forget from ...
Theft is a common occurrence in most airports. As CNN reported, 25% of these thefts happen in the baggage handling and storage areas. A travel lock is necessary to deter easy access to our valuable belongings.Why choose our TSA luaggage padlocks? - T...
mpn: 4683QPKOF2, ean: 5641247860160,
Solid brass construction for optimal security and durabilitySolid brass construction for optimal security and durability.
mpn: 51085HOM, ean: 0879565005764,
100% TSA Compatible The Fosmon Luggage Lock is TSA approved. That fact is easily recognizable because of the Travel Sentry symbol on it, so you don't need to worry that TSA will cut your locks and leave your luggage unsecured after inspection. Instea...